Oil & Gas
Since 1994, Vivablast Co., Ltd. has provided unique blend of experience and technical knowledge to the Oil & Gas construction and maintenance helping plant owners to maximize availability, profitability and safety performance.
WE OFFER CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
- Protective Coating: Comprehensive corrosion survey to determine surface treatment & painting works and execute corresponding remedial actions as per Customer’s coating system specifications either at Vivablast Workshops or at Customers jobsites.
- Passive Fire Protection: Structural steel passive fire protection systems installation for wellheads and production & quarters platforms (steel structures, risers, piping, supports & firewalls).
- Refractory Lining: We cover all phases of refractory construction in servicing Reformers, Hydrocrackers, Crude Units, Thermal Reactors, Sulfur Recovery Units and Boiler Units, RFCCs.
- Thermal Spray Coating: Shop and field metalizing services of flare booms, risers, gas compressors, seal panel piping, valves, splash zones for anticorrosion and high temperature protection.
- Ceramic Coating: Surface preparation and internal ceramic lining systems application for vessels and drums designed to resist high temperatures, abrasion & chemicals.
- Thermal Insulation: Provision and installation of mineral wool insulation with metal cladding for piping & equipment as well as non-combustible & fire-resistive spray on insulation.
- BS Scaffolding: Provision of BS 1139 materials and qualified Scaffolders trained in accordance with guidelines set by STCW95, IMO, OPITO, UKOOA, and E&P Forum.
- IRATA Rope Access: IRATA certified Technicians to execute all types of surface preparation, coating, insulation and NDT services (visual inspections, ultrasonic testing, MPI).
- Thermal & Acoustic Insulation: Seasoned Tinsmiths and Insulators to fabricate, install, repair, remove and re-install all types of conventional, flexible & spray on insulation systems