Vivablast has gained all through the year record of power plant improvement, for which our ultimate goal is to provide consistent bottom-line operating results. Whether the results are plant heat rate efficiency, reliability, availability, safety or a combination of several measurable objectives, Vivablast possesses the experience and capabilities to deliver:
- Cooling Water Piping Lining: Executing quality surface preparation together with internal & external lining of above & underground piping including site welding joints coating after piping installation.
- Tank Lining: Internal & external lining of filter water storage tanks, demineralized water tanks, potable water & other tanks including provision of BS standard scaffolding for safe access.
- Equipment and Piping Blasting and Painting: Shop and field professional surface preparation and coating application works for anti-corrosion protection of structural steel assets and equipment.
- Equipment and Piping Insulation: Thermal and acoustic insulation of piping, stacks, casings, ducts and drums with quality mineral wool & calcium silicate materials and protection by metal jacketing.
- Refractory Lining: We cover all phases of refractory construction in servicing Furnace Walls, Penthouse, Ash Hopper, Ducts, Burners…
- Scaffolding: Mobilize big Teams of Scaffolders and large quantities of BS scaffolding materials to support all the erection & commissioning works.
- Rope Access: Execute field painting works with IRATA certified Rope Access Team for some hard to reach job sites.
OUTAGES MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
- Internal Lining Refurbishment for MCWP & Tanks: Clean, blast & apply safely, on-time and on-budget all types of high-performance linings over critical internal sections of cooling water pipings & tanks.
- Ceramic Coating Refurbishment: Our advanced protective coating provides excellent cooling water, high temperature, and abrasion resistance at economical investment.
- GT / ST / Diaphragm Cleaning: Aluminum oxide blast cleaning of steam turbines & diaphragms, including mobilization of temporary blasting chambers at site.
- Heat Exchanger Cleaning: Our systems allow from 300 bar to 2,500 bar of pressure (4,300 to 36,250PSI), for cleaning, paint removal, surface preparation by using an array of professional rotating nozzles with all types of jet configurations.
- CO2 Dry Ice Cleaning and Air Blowing: We offer a safe, effective and fast way to complete maintenance on electric power generation equipment including generators, turbines, stators, rotors, compressors, boilers and HRSGs.
- Turbine Flexible Pillow Insulation: We deliver flexible & single layer insulation to maximize turbines energy efficiency & safety by fixing, as well as to reduce maintenance costs and outages duration.
- BS Scaffolding: Deliver watertight & safe scaffolding shelters for gas and steam turbines inspection and maintenance, 24 hours a day.