With more than 20 years of experience Vivablast is considered as leader in the fields of marine anti-corrosion system for small to medium sized vessels up to 6000T. We earned our solid reputation in Vietnam with construction and repair of industrial boats as well as of fishing vessels from new-built to drydocking projects. Vivablast stays in line with its focus to remain competitive and meet customer expectations in technical and aesthetic terms.
WE ARE NOW DELIVERING:
- HP/UHP Water Jetting: UHP/ HP solutions using state of the art water jetting pumps operated by certified & qualified operators. Vivablast performs paint stripping, cleaning, enhance surface preparation for all substrates/ coatings
- Hulls Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Fouling Protection: Vivablast follows international standards such as SSPC, ISO standards and provides full QA/QC traceability. Vivablast offers international warranty for all our surface preparation & coating applications.
- Decks and Equipment Anti-Corrosion Protection: Vivablast provides hard curing deck compound as sprayguard & Jota armor compound certified application with state of the art equipment.
- Tank Internal Lining: Ballasts, potable water & other tanks surface preparation as per SA 2.5 ISO 8501-1:1998 and professional lining.
- Floor Coating: All types of floor coating for sanitary & kitchens areas and PVC floor covering for accommodations, mess & control rooms.
- Thermal Spray Coating: Fenders, masts, alley ways and piping metalizing (arc & wire spray) including surface preparation to the highest standard as per ISO 8501-1:1998 (site & workshop).
- Conventional Thermal and Acoustic Insulation: Exhaust pipe main engines, generators and auxiliary engines thermal and acoustic insulation by mineral wool & metal jacketing. We offer suitable materials following client requirements (glass, ceramic wools) and innovative insulation system.
- Equipment Polyurethane Foaming Cold Insulation: DNV and BV certified polyurethane foaming materials injection, spray and pouring for cold insulation of equipment, piping and cold rooms (freezer, tank holds).
- A-60 Fireproofing and Acoustic Spray-on Insulation: Bulkhead and deck A60 fireproofing by stone wool spray on insulation together with on thermal, acoustic insulation by glass wool materials.
- Carpentry, Stratification and Gel Coating: Wood frames & plywoods installation, PU foaming insulation, stratification & food grade gel coating for cold room insulation.
- Scaffolding: Supply BS 1139 scaffolding materials and erect, inspect & dismantle all types of scaffolds as per BS 5973 standards.
- Rope Access: Provide IRATA certified rope access technicians and equipment for quick and safe operations at hard to reach locations.
- Mechanized Access: Highly efficient access equipment for inspection, dry docking and any operation at height including certified Operators.