We perform our rope access services as a safe, time-saving and cost-effective solution to quickly access difficult areas.
Our multi-skilled Vietnamese rope access Technicians are certified.
IRATA level 1, and are regularly trained by an IRATA level 3 Supervisor.
We comply with ISO 9001 and Vietnamese standards for work at height (TCVN 8207-1:2009)
We only use the latest technology for PPE and regularly inspect all our equipment as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
Our certified rope access Technicians can deliver safely:
- All types of surface preparation services
- HP/UHP water jetting services for cleaning
- All types of protective and marine coatings application services
- Thermal spray coating application services
- All types of insulation services
- Welding and mechanical services
- NDT services (visual inspections, ultrasonic testing, MPI, etc.)
- Offshore platforms and rigs (underdecks, splash zones, top sides)
- Overhead lines and towers
- Stack and flair access
- Hydroelectric dams
- Bouygues Construction
- Eiffage Construction
- Eiffel Tower
- Disneyland Paris
- Government buildings
- Public monuments
- Oil & Gas