NO ACCIDENT – NO HARM – NO DAMAGE
Vivablast has always believed that People and Environment are the most important assets. Therefore, it is one of our top concern to protect the environment and safeguard the health and safety of our Staff. We will be distinctive in our pursuit of our health, safety and environmental performance and targets. It is our aim to demonstrate our respect of the Environment and to strive achieving our goals:
- No accident
- No harm to People
- No damage to Environment
- To strictly follow and respect the customs, rules and regulations of the operational countries.
- To attach upmost importance to safety and taking adequate precautions.
- To protect the environment by promoting clean operations and the rational use of resources (saving manners).
- To optimize the allocation of our HSE resources and continuously improve our HSE Management.
- To reinforce regular HSE training and periodic internal assessment to maintain an excellent HSE culture.
OUR HSE RECOGNITIONS
Recognition of Compliance to JVPC – HSE system of works with ZERO LOST TIME INJURY (LTI) Safety Target Achieved (Maintenance Job on JVPC NCWI Offshore Platform)
Recognition of VIVABLAST Safety System and HSE Management. ZERO LOST TIME INJURY (LTI) Safety Target Achieved. All Works were achieved in compliance with SIEMENS Safe System of Works. (B.O.T. Phu My 3 Project 700 MW CPP)
Recognition of ZERO LOST TIME INJURY (LTI) Safety Target Achieved. (Holcim Thi Vai Cement Grinding Terminal).