Position: ADMINISTRATION STAFF
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- To carry out all Administration activities of the Company under the assignment of the Administration Manager.
- Under direct supervision of the Administration Manager.
- Update Location every week
- Update new staff in profile data, Pics / ID card
- Making ATM Card, VB Card, PIT code registration for new staff
- Claim Gras Savoye for Vietnamese health/property/vehicle/material
- Claim GMC Health Insurance for Expat
- Making Internal memo
- Follow up, new labor contract after probation period, renew labor contract
- Stop working process
- Make Payment request for rental house fee (end of the month)
- Monthly Report to Account Dept. (increase salary/new staff/…) and Gras Savoye (increase/decrease)
- Control the advance request of workers
- Social Insurance (increase/decrease, Monthly report, Sick, maternity, other…)
- Making VISA – WORK PERMIT – RESIDENT CARD
- Collect & Update & copy all Annual leave, Timesheet record for office Binh Chieu
- Report to Hepza (6 months)
- Control medical/first aid box
- Update training data, print & control training commitment, training certificate
- control employee’s records/CV
- SOS health checking for offshore
- Control ISO 9001 documents, external documents (relation to ISO 9001 requirements), and records.
- Control all internal audit activities in Viva-Blast.
- Control all corrective actions, preventive actions, and improvement.
- Introduce ISO system, QHSE Server for newcomer
- Compliance with safety regulations, not in violation of safety regulations
- Recognize and resolve hazards according to relevant procedures
- Does not create health risks, safety for others and affect the environment
- Full compliance with safety instructions
- Report all activities weekly all the above-mentioned topics strictly to ADM Manager
- Update and submit to get the approval of applying all new changes according to the Law
|Graduated from University or College|
Economics, Foreign Language, Law
|Advanced knowledge of software operations.|
Compulsory language skills fluent in English.
(Written, spoken, interpretation, translation).
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: email@example.com