Position: ESTIMATION ENGINEER
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepare cost estimates for services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of service.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data
- Report directly to Estimation Head
- Compliance with safety regulations, not in violation of safety regulations
- Recognise and resolve hazards according to relevant procedures
- Does not create health risks, safety for others and affect the environment
- Full compliance with safety instructions
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Should involve in bench marking activities.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments and foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
Engineering degree – Mechanical, Industrial and Construction
Mathematical Research and Application
|Analyzing and problem solving|
Good communication-English skills
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org