Position: HSE OFFICER
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- To implement legislation, internal HSE regulations, and other requirements.
2. WORK RELATIONSHIP
- Under direct supervision and report to HSE Head.
- Co-operation with Project Management and Departments Management on site.
- Co-operation with HSE Senior.
- Instruct HSE regulations to workers every day before starting work.
- To ensure as far as practicable the safety of Site personnel and visitors.
- To check on a day-to-day basis the safety performance of all Site personnel (daily check of machines, tools & equipment in safe and on working condition before starting jobs). Worker and responsible person shall abide by the regulations on labor safety, to make a minute and proposal discipline form for violation case.
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced, apply suitable action to rectify risks identified on work place.
- To ensure all injuries, illnesses and occurrences are investigated and a record kept.
- To assist any government safety inspector in the performance of their duties.
- To report injury, illness, dangerous occurrence or immediate risks or other situation to the HSE Head.
- Undertake jobs related to papers on machinery, equipment and supplies with strict safety requirements at site and workshop.
- Conduct HSE presentations and training to employees as required.
- Supporting the conduction of internal/external audit.
- Update new law about Health – Safety – Environment; Fire-fighting and Prevention;
- Propose to management level to formula develop and adjust HSE policies and procedures in accordance with the actual operation of the Company on the basic of the current Law.
- Regularly report on OSH, labor accidents and labor hygiene to direct management.
- Suggest necessary safety measures to ensure safety for everyone.
- Approve the work permits for each workshop area/workplace, and restricted area.
- Submit new suggestions for reviewing working methods, making improvements to be more suitable.
- Propose timely and effective measures to prevent accidents and occupational diseases for employees.
|Bachelor degree in Engineering||01 year|| Vocational School of Technique /HSE training course|
Safety certificate group 2.
| Good knowledge in related field.|
English and computer skills suitable with job.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: email@example.com