Position: QA/QC ENGINEER
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- In charge of quality control and quality assurance of finish products
- Estimation of quantity, control project progress
- To maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Direct report to QA/QC Head
- Daily production update.
- Calculation of daily paint wastage.
- Monitoring and quality controlling of steel structures before painting, during process and delivery.
- Preparing reports of monthly and weekly work progress status.
- Conducting survey on technical drawings (quantity survey) and follow up delivery quantity.
- Quality assurance/quality control documentation to be set up as evidences.
- Filing QA/QC documents per implemented project.
- Detecting non conformities and solve them.
- Assisting QA/QC manager on daily routine.
- To detect non conformity products in process.
- To sign in QA/QC documents.
- To control quantity of steel structures (incoming/outgoing) on delivery notes and sign them (acknowledge receipt or delivery).
- Suggest the ideas to improve / maximize production and minimize wastage
Engineering/ Mechanical/ Architecture or equivalent
|– Good knowledge in paint and specialized tools|
– Accurate on calculation
– English level B minimum and computer skills suitable with Job.
Note: In case the new engineer has not adapted for 02 year experience requirement when recruitment, he will be trained with a 02 year experienced engineer in at least two months.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: email@example.com