Department : Administration
Position : RECEPTIONIST
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- To execute all duties assigned by Administrative Manager / GM / DGM.
- To receive visitors.
- To receive incoming calls and to dial phone for all departments.
2. WORK RELATIONSHIP
- Under direct supervision of Adm. Manager.
- To hand internal memo to other departments.
- In contact with the maid for serving drink for visitors / GM
- Welcome guests
- Make the filling of all correspondences for each project, all incoming and out-going mail / fax / email on master files.
- Send and receive mail
- Manage and distributing stationery.
- Save and send internal memo
- Compile, translate, type any documents as per request of Adm. Department / GM / DGM
- Support GWO Training Center to quote the course price, arrange the course according to the schedule
- Receive and make calls for all departments.
- Record all fax / mail / correspondences / to record all outgoing calls.
- Update intercom all employees
- Compliance with safety regulations, not in violation of safety regulations
- Recognise and resolve hazards according to relevant procedures
- Does not create health risks, safety for others and affect the environment
- Full compliance with safety instructions
- To report / suggest any repair / change the office furniture equipments
- To submit to Purchasing Department materials requisition requested at the end of each month.
5. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
|01 year of working with foreign companies||Economics/ Laws/ Foreign Language Secretary training course||Good communication skills|
English level C French (optional)
Advanced knowledge of software operations
|Receptionist||12/12||No need||Secretary training course||Good communication skills|
English level C