Department: Renewable Department
Position: SOLAR ENGINEER
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prepare cost estimates for services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of service.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data
2. WORK RELATIONSHIP
- Report directly to Estimation Manager.
- Report to BOM
- Site survey
- Method statement preparation
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Should involve in bench marking activities.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments and foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
|Engineering degree – Mechanical, Industrial, Electric and Mechatronics, Construction,||02 year in Solar field||Mathematical Research and Application||Analyzing and problem solving|
Good communication-English skills
If you want to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org