In 2012, Vivablast was recognized as the Exclusive Contractor of SPEC Co. PTE, Exclusive Authorized Reseller of COLD JET US in Vietnam developing dry ice production and dry ice cleaning technology with a wide range of applications: cleaning food industry facilities, painting removal, power generation equipment, plastic, and rubber manufacturing.
Dry ice cleaning is similar to sandblasting, plastic bead blasting, or soda blasting where a medium is accelerated in a pressurized air stream to impact a surface to be cleaned or prepared. But instead of using hard abrasive media to grind on a surface (and damage it), dry ice cleaning uses soft dry ice, accelerated at supersonic speeds, and creates mini-explosions on the surface to deflate the contamination of the substrate.
Production equipment in rubber and plastic molders, foundries, food manufactures, printers, automotive, power generation and so many other industries can be cleaned with results and cost savings not available through other conventional cleaning methods.
Less down-time, more run-time
- A non-abrasive, non-flammable, and nonconductive cleaning method that extends the shelf life of assets due to less damage
- Enhance the safety as less harmful to the workers
- Is environmentally friendly and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
- Is clean and approved for use in the food industry (food-graded dry ice)
- Allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly
- Can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
- Can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils, and biofilms
- Can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
- Can be used for many general cleaning applications
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Marine/ Shipbuilding
To get information about products, please visit our page: Cold Jet