We provide high-productive, cost-effective, strong performance in high pressure (10,000 PSI) and ultra-high pressure (36,500 PSI) water jetting (hydro blasting) services to a wide range of industries with outstanding advantages:
- Safe – Environment is friendly with dustless, emission-free and approved for use in spark-free requirement areas.
- Economical – Reduces maintenance, labor, hazardous waste stream & disposal costs; readily available medium (water)
- Versatile – Offers unlimited applications for a variety of industries and surfaces
- Powerful – Ideal for countless materials including steel & concrete
- Efficient – Unmatched productivity without distorting the surface and enhanced performance of new coatings
- Our equipment is operational in places where spark-free is essential such as oil, gas, and petrochemical plants, refineries, CCCP power industry, chemical plants, on gas tanks, fuel/diesel tanks, and other places where traditional sandblasting units cannot work due to the risk of explosion.
- Our systems allow from 300 bar to 2,500 bar of pressure (4,300 to 36,250 PSI), for cleaning, paint removing, and surface preparation.
- Using an array of professional rotating nozzles with all types of jet configurations, we can find the quickest solution for your work on rigs and petrochemical plants.
- Our Operators have been trained and certified by Hughes Pumps Experts responsible on HP/ UHP operations, maintenance.
- We are well-staffed to carry out any HP/ UHP operation in any condition.
- Our equipment is strictly certified by official inspection bodies who regularly issue certificates on the equipment we use.
- Structural steel in corrosive environments
- Marine, ship hulls, voids, ballast tanks, loading ramps, pilings
- Tanks, vessels, mechanical systems
- Concrete cutting & surface preparation
- Spark free environments, gas plants
- Pipe yards to remove rust, varnish, drill mud
- Dam gates, penstocks, asbestos, lead coatings
- Refractors, heat exchangers, coke, bauxite