- SpreFix G is a lightweight non-combustible material (density 45-50 kg/m3), composed of fine and airy granulate wool mixed with a two-component binder, with temperature resistance up to up to 600°C which provides thermal, acoustic, and moisture insulation.
- Besides, with fire protection spray-on application, SpreFix S offers temperature resistance up to 1125°C.
- SpreFix G and SpreFix S are mixed in the air during application and congeal into a seamless gel-like structure when hits the surface to be insulated and/or fire protected. The surface can finally be sealed with SpreFix Seal for high-pressure cleaning purposes.
- Vivablast is certified as the exclusive SpreFix Contractor in Vietnam and the material is certified by DNV, Lloyd’s Register, Germanische Lloyd, and Bureau Veritas.
- The Sprefix Technology is more cost-effective than conventional techniques and materials:
- Only 3 % of material wastage (environment-friendly)
- Faster execution time (no fasteners or cutting required)
- Superior energy efficiency (seamless insulation)
- No risk of corrosion of the underlying insulated surface
- Proven long-term performance and easy repairs and changes
3. The sprayed-on insulation is stable even in bad weather conditions and is not affected by vibrations generated by ship engines or propellers.