We provide the best passive fire protection systems, from initial consultation to application and project management for most of industrial verticals, particularly in the oil industry, petrochemicals and power stations. Projects can be carried out on-site, or in our facilities including logistics management and material installation.
FOUR TYPES OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- Boarding / sealing systems: For penetration seals, cables and other utilities: mineral wool panels, ablative dry mortars mixes, seal bags systems.
- Ablative spray: Especially developed for the fire protection of grouped or bundled electrical cables and for penetration seals.
- Epoxy and Cementitious sprays or trowelled: Designed for direct protection of structural steelwork. From low and medium density through to high performance fireproofing for critical areas, Vivablast is able to recommend, supply and install the most suitable product. We have applied products such as Cafco, Pyrocrete, Mendolite.
- Intumescent coatings: We masters all types of both water-borne or/and solvent-based intumescent coatings application to protect commercial and public buildings, oil and gas infrastructures and plants, onshore and offshore. We are specialist applicator of intumescent coatings such as Chartek, Interchar, Firetex, Nullifire, and Pitt Char.
APPLICATIONS OF PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- All types of building, including high-rise construction, manufacturing
- Industrial plants
- Hospitals, schools, sport facilities