- Inside the exaust diffuser:
– Replace the protective panel on the side of the exhaust diffuser adjacent to the GT joint towards the heat recovery furnace area.
– Replace the gasket joints, and replace the upper 5/8 perimeter of the exhaust diffuser.
– Remove, replace, and clean all steel plates inside the exhaust diffuser, including the removal of the old insulation and installation of new insulation.
– Replace damaged U-sections, scallop bars, bolts, washers, pins, clips, etc.
– Clean the entire surface to meet ISO 8501-1 SA 2.5 standards, following the coating specifications provided by the original manufacturer.
– Apply one coat of primer and one coat of finish paint throughout the inside of the exhaust diffuser.
– Clean the inside of the exhaust diffuser area upon completion.
- Outside the exhaust diffuser:
– Clean the surface to meet ISO 8501-1 SA 2.5 standards.
– Apply one coat of primer and two coats of finish paint on the outer half of the curve, extending 2.5 meters from the GT joint towards the heat recovery furnace.
– Clean the entire area around the exhaust diffuser upon completion.
- We adhere to ISO standards for surface cleaning, ensuring a pristine environment for coating application.
- Insulation Installation works
- Difficult in mechanical works (need to have the suitable force, due to the high ) ~~
Vivablast excels in replacing protective panels within the exhaust diffuser, ensuring the integrity of your equipment.