Where Ethics Shape Our Journey
VIVABLAST expects all its employees and directors to carry out their business and perform their duties to the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant legal principles. This standard of behaviour and performance is maintained in the company’s dealings with employees, customers, suppliers, and all other partners.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment
- Continuously improve environmental, health, and safety issues
- Open to third-party verification, inspection, and certification
Government, Regulators, and Legislators
- Comply with all international, national, and local legislation
- Follow best practices in corporate governance
- Meet tax obligations
- No financial contributions or support to any political party
Bribes and Corrupt Practice
- Do not allow direct or indirect offers, payment, solicitation, or acceptance of bribes in any form
- Any employee found to be involved in corrupt practice may be immediately dismissed and may face criminal charges
- Treated with dignity and respect, with equal employment opportunities for all
- No discrimination on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital status, family status, disability, age, or origin
- No tolerance for any form of harassment
- Avoid misleading statements, concealment, and overstatement.
- Build long-term partnerships with customers through honesty and straightforwardness.
- Respect confidentiality of customer information
- Choose suppliers based on price, quality, delivery, service, and integrity
- Honesty and openness paramount in dealings with suppliers
- Build reputation based on performance alone.
- Compete vigorously and lawfully, without unfair practices or attempts to damage competitors’ reputation
Child Labor and Forced Labor
- Prohibit the use of child labor and forced labor.
- Strictly follow the labor law of the country of operation
- Will not use any form of forced, bonded, or indentured labor