We deliver hot, cold, acoustic insulation with all types of materials (rock wool, glass wool, calcium silicate, Armaflex, polyurethane foam), metal coverings, and ancillaries depending on temperature requirements.
Our services, materials, and equipment for insulation works are compliant with ASTM, EEMUA, and BS international standards.
We mainly deliver Thermal, acoustic, and PU foam insulation services for:
- Construction Projects (including commissioning)
- Maintenance Programs
- Planned / Unscheduled maintenance projects
We can supply and install all types of insulation (rock wool, glass wool, calcium silicate, Armaflex, polyurethane foam), metal coverings, and ancillaries depending on temperature requirements.
Our Insulation Engineers are able to proceed to the insulation material take-off and ensure with our Insulation Supervisors and Foremen that our works are done in compliance with job specifications, with a strong focus on quality and efficiency.
Our Tinsmiths and Insulators are able to fabricate, install, repair, remove and re-install all types of insulation systems.
We can build and operate high-productivity fabrication workshops with state-of-the-art equipment and tools to perform any kind of insulation scope, ensuring that quality is in line with our Customers‘ expectations.
- Heat conservation for all types of equipment
- Cold insulation (such as polyurethane foam injection)
- Personal protection
- Process piping and duct jacketing
- Tank cladding
- Valve and flange boxes for steam traced heated or jacketed and closed condensate services
- Removable insulation for easy maintenance
- Acoustic insulation of pipes, valves, and flanges
- Fabrication and installation of bolted collars for vertical piping insulation