PU Foam Applications
- Polyurethane foam spray is a self-adhering two-component system, which is applied by our professional Vivablast applicators through our unique and specialized twin-component spraying equipment
- It produces highly effective long-term insulation, which gives excellent protection against heat and cold.
- Polyurethane foam can be applied in several appropriate techniques spray form, Injection, and Pouring. Our systems are applied in-situ by our Teams or in workshops resulting in a continuous and seamless system.
- Vivablast has developed a unique Polyurea application activity in Vietnam.
- Polyurea is truly a remarkable coating, lining, and joint sealant technology.
- Polyurea coatings and linings are more commonly applied over concrete and steel for corrosion protection and abrasion resistance.
- Polyurea coatings have tremendous advantages over conventional materials for joint fill and caulk applications due to their fast setting nature and high elongation with high durability and abrasion characteristics.
- Polyurea can be molded and shaped by spraying them into molds