Vivablast is a trusted name for effective waterproof service to meet the requirements of diverse industries.
We have delivered a wide range of waterproofing techniques. Our systems have been used widely and give satisfaction to our customers in various construction sites and also demanding environments.
Importance of waterproofing for roofs
A building or structure needs waterproofing as concrete itself will not be watertight on its own. All the flat roofs in the modern age are generally constructed of reinforced cement concrete. This material removes all the problems of flat roofs except that the roof should be made waterproof by employing any of the various methods available for moisture proofing.
Methods for waterproofing
Waterproofing can be done by the various following methods:
- Brick Bat Lime Coba Treatment
- Mud Phuska Treatment
- Bitumen Coating With Sand Sprinkling
- Bitumen Felt Treatment and Glass Fibre Felt Treatment
- China Mosaic Treatment
- Indian Waterproofing Method
- Oversees Waterproofing Method
- Proof Solution Method (by Nina Industry)
- Leak Proof (by Water Proofing Corp, India)
- Aqua Proof (by ACC)
- Roof-Con (by De-Rust Chemical Corp)
- Aqua (by Crystal Chemical)
- Britex 100 (by Britex Chemical Industries)
- Poly-Urethane Foam (by Oversees Water Proofing Company)
- Latex Phalte W H (by Synthetic Asphalt)
- Silicon-Based Water Repellant (Syltrit 1772)
- Epoxy Coal Tar (Paribond)
- Aqua Seal
- Chime Seal
- Epoxy Painting Or Grouting
- Cico, Puddlo, Imperio
- M-Seal & Epoxy In Various Formulation
- Polythene Trt
- Mastic Asphalt
These are some of the methods that are employed for the waterproofing of roofs. There are many more techniques available that can also be used in combination with these methods.
To get information about products, please visit our page: Triflex